Alastair Knowles is an illustrator and sign painter from the UK. Using heavy bold lines and bright colors, he makes work inspired mostly by nature and social observations. He tries to make fun images whilst still maintaining a deeper meaning to each piece, whether it be fun or more serious. His body is landlocked yet his mind is always near the sea, a place where he gets much of his inspiration from.
Available in Natural Raw
- No dyeing is involved in our Natural Raw, giving it a beautifully pure effect. Textured with tiny specs of the original cotton plant, including seed particles, it shows the true color and essence of cotton. In all its imperfections, we think Natural Raw is perfect
- 85% Organic Cotton - 15% Recycled Polyester
- Certified with Fair Wear foundation label
- Double layered hood in self-fabric
- Flat drawcords in matching body color with metal tipping
- Metal eyelets
- Kangaroo pocket at front
Our Summer collection is designed with comfort in mind; that's why our entire range is offered in unisex sizes. All our garments were made with standard men's fits, providing a classic boyfriend look for all our female customers. INMIND promotes an easy-to-wear style, which has become iconic in leisurewear.
Check our size chart and model specs for any more details.